Department of Information Systems and Operations Management
Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics Scholarship
Deadline for Application: Monday, August 9, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The ISOM Business Analytics Scholarship is awarded to high-achieving sophomores who are admitted to the University of Texas at Arlington’s College of Business Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics.
Award amount: $3,000 per year, renewable for a second year. Award will be given in two installments, once each during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Up to 10 scholarships will be awarded in 2021.
· Sophomore student must have earned a grade of B or better in both BSTAT 3321 and INSY 3300.
· Must be declared BS in Business Analytics major or intended BS in Business Analytics.
· Must have an overall GPA at UTA of 3.25 or better
· Must enroll in at least 12 credit hours at UTA (full-time enrollment) each Fall and Spring.
For annual renewal of this scholarship recipients must:
· Successfully complete full-time enrollment (at least 12 credit hours at UTA) each Fall and Spring
· Must be declared BS in Business Analytics major
· Maintain an overall GPA at UTA of 3.25 at all times